If you have the exact measurements, you can easily sew clothes for cats yourself. With a coat or a sweater, the baby tiger does not freeze anymore and you can easily sew it yourself.
Cats may not generally appreciate wearing clothes, but rather numerous will endure it for some time. Cats don’t have an indistinguishable resilience from canines do and might not have any desire to wear feline clothes or coats, but rather you can even now make a lot of things for your feline.
There are numerous flawless things you could make for your feline, similar to; coats, clothes, feline ensembles, a stocking for Christmas, feline beds, toys, and feline bedcovers. Above all, play around with your feline and what you make it!!! Pick the example you need to use for the outfit you will make. Doll-clothes designs for bigger dolls work the best to size. Cut out the pattern you will use and stick it to the material using straight sticks.
You can easily sew cat clothes for yourself. But you have to take the exact dimensions first.
What You Need:
- sewing thread
- sewing machine
- tape measure
So Take Measurements for the Clothes
- First measure the waist circumference and then the back length.
- Then measure the neck circumference of the cats and the distance between the front legs.
- Then you need the length of the stomach and then write down the measurements on a piece of paper.
How to Sew the Clothes for Cats
- If you are sewing clothes made of thin fabric, then you should better take this double, so that the coat is also nice and warm. In this case, place the fabric twice when cutting it.
- Now insert the edge addition inwards and tap the edge with a zigzag stitch.
- Once you have done this with both pieces of fabric, lay the pieces together for the coat and sew both pieces together with a simple stitch.
- So that you can now also close the coat, you now have to sew a piece of Velcro on each side of your stomach and neck.
- With this manual and the current measurements, you can sew clothes for cats as well as for dogs.
A Pattern for the Cat Clothes
- Now take a big piece of paper and transfer the measurements to the clothes.
- Barbie – sewing clothes for the doll itself
- Would you like to tailor Barbie clothes yourself? This is a bit…
- It is best to first draw the back length, which is also the breaking edge, and then transfer the other dimensions.
- When you have finished everything on paper, cut out the pattern and attach it with pins on the fabric you want to sew the clothes for your baby tiger.
- Then cut out the fabric according to the pattern with an inch seam allowance and you can start sewing the coat for your cats.